Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 5: Saturday - Retail Therapy

It’s the weekend, my first on the (for me) all new Herbalife diet, and today may be more of a trial than ever.

A few years back a good friend and I started making bead jewellery to sell. We started taking our goods into Launceston to a shopping centre once a month. It’s never been about making pots of money, let’s face it that’s not likely to happen, but it’s been a lot of fun and a way to let our creative juices flow and get paid for it.

So the question is how am I going to stick to my diet while out and about? After much thought I decided to:

  1. Take my regular shake and tablet before I went into town. 
  2.  Blend together some berries and my Herbalife shake powder and protein powder and pour it into my shaker bottle to take with me for lunch. 
  3. Take a protein bar (in case a fit of the munchies came over me) 
  4. Take some Instant Herbal Beverage to drink in place of tea. 
  5. Buy a 1 litre bottle of water to use through the day. 
So armed with my plan I started the day, and it all worked well, I didn’t buy any rubbish to eat, Liz and I had a lovely day talking to our customers and catching up with each other.

Woohoo score one for Jayne, away from home all day, and still had plenty of will power and energy.

Quote of the Day:
"If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered as a fabulous model. Kate Moss? Well, she would have been the paintbrush." Dawn French
Tip of the day:

If you know you’re going into a situation where you might be tempted to be bad, do like the boy scouts ‘Be Prepared’ and have a plan to foil the forces of evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment