Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 10 - Thursday: Hang on where did Thursday go?

Not sure what happened yesterday but I think I've lost a day.

Hmm... I know I got up.....I know I had 2 delicious Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shakes (my new favourite is the dutch chocolate).... I know I did about 20 min exercise on the Wii (haven't I been a good girl this week)... I know I went to work, and came home, and had dinner, and caught up on my book work on the computer, and listened with half an ear to the rubbish on television.

Nope absolutely nothing special happened yesterday, not one thing that was amusing, startling, frightening or out of the ordinary at all!

Maybe that's why I don't remember it....... or maybe....... I'm getting..... Old Timer's Disease...... Nah, that can't be right, I'm not that old, at least not yet, surely. I know my eyesight is getting worse, but there's definitely a conspiracy going on there. Manufacturers are deliberately printing things WAY smaller on packaging these days (I'm convinced they all have shares in optometrist shops). I mean really what font size are they using 2? Have had to purchase a pair of magnifying glasses from the chemist, because my arms aren't long enough any more.

I'm not gonna let them beat me!

Maybe something more interesting will happen tomorrow!

Quote for the day:
Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age - as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. -Phyllis Diller
Tip for the day: (Note to self)
Stop fooling yourself if you're having trouble with the small print go and get some prescription glasses and get a grip  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment