Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 6: Artistic changes

End of another week and yet another weigh-in. Again unsure if things had really changed during the week, But after stepping on the scales and once again opening my eyes (which had been clenched tightly closed) Yay another kilo gone. I've now lost 6 kgs in the past 5 weeks. For me this is a revelation, I can actually see the changes in my body. So I thought I'd explain the changes in the terms of varying art styles.

So to begin, this is me to start with, a rubenesque woman, at least that's what I tell myself! (Although I'm really too short to be truly rubenesque)
Truly did my bottom really look this big?

This one is possibly a bit more flattering
and slightly closer to the mark?

So after 5 weeks, some actual real exercise and my healthy Herbalife diet my body is changing, I've lost 29 cm of body fat, and I have the beginnings of a waist!!!! I haven't had a waist in YEARS! I'm now more Renoiresque in shape, a bit like this:
Still too tall to be me but a bit closer to the now me.

My goal is to continue losing a kilo a week, not forever of course just until I'm happy with my shape and overall health. I wouldn't mind looking a bit Van Goghesque at all:
This is more the me I want.
So long as I don't end up Picassoesque I'll be happy!

Ok this is really NOT the me I want!


Quote of the day:
It is not hard to understand modern art. If it hangs on a wall it's a painting, and if you can walk around it it's a sculpture. - Tom Stoppard
Tip of the day:
Eat vegetables before the main course. Whenever possible, make sure to have an ample serving of a vegetable (you get very few calories for the amount you eat) before eating the denser main course--often meat or fish. You'll need less of the dense stuff to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment