Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 1: It's a new day, it's a new life! (fingers crossed)

Starting weight: 99kg
(OMG, surely that can’t be right! New decision, only going to weigh myself once a week)

Took a photo of myself today to start my challenge (Aaaargh, no wonder I always prefer taking pictures to being in them! I could definitely star in a remake of The Blob.)
Breakfast: Took my Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex tablet
(after talking to my mentor I’ve decided to use 1 a day for the next 3 days then increase to 2 per day).


I made my Formula 1 shake by blending together:

  • 300ml of skim milk, 
  • 3 spoons of Vanilla flavoured Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, 
  • 1 scoop of Personalised Protein Powder 
  • 6 slices of tinned peaches (tinned in juice not syrup, aren’t I a good girl!).
For me the Vanilla flavouring was way too strong, so, again after discussing this with my mentor, I will reduce to 2 scoops for my next meal replacement.

Morning Tea: I wasn’t sure what to expect of the Instant Herbal Beverage (a mix of green tea and specially selected herbal extracts). As soon as the hot water hit the tea in my cup a wonderful citrusy aroma wafted to my nose. (Ok I know, now I’m sounding like Nigella Lawson in those ‘Tea is for Twinings’ ads) Wow, finally something I like to drink that has less than 6
calories per serve. Goodbye weak, white and 2 (the way I normally have a
cuppa). Must try the Peach version of this.
Lunch: Formula 1 Nutritional Shake, used the same recipe I tried this morning but I reduced the Nutritional shake mix to 2 scoops. (Must say I liked this one much better). Will definitely order some of the chocolate flavoured shake mix to try. Mmmm chock shake mix and frozen raspberries blended together, something to look forward to.

Off to work at 2pm so my Instant Herbal Beverage is coming with me.

Dinner: I’ll strive to go with the Herbalife ideal of tablets, 2 shakes and 1 colourful meal per day. What will it be tonight? Made a scrummy sitrfry with lean beef strips, heaps of vegies and a chinese BBQ style sauce, served it with brown rice (which I happen to love, I thinks its the chewiness of it).
So end of day 1 how do I feel? Well, I’m certainly not hungry, the shakes have definitely helped there. Will need to wait a few more days to see any change in energy levels I think, who knows, tomorrow I may even add in some…… EXERCISE……………….Stay Tuned…….


No comments:

Post a Comment